Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sale-A-Bration Swap Cards

Here are the details on three of the Sale-A-Bration cards from the recent Stampin' Addicts blog hop.

Tomorrow I will post the details on the other three cards.

The new paper Best Year Ever creates great backgrounds all by itself.

This is a 3x3 gift tag. I needed a gold clip and didn't have one. Solution:  I used an Essentials Hardware Clip and pushed it into Versa Mark ink pad. Then I dipped the clip in gold embossing powder and heat embossed.

 
Isn't the background paper gorgeous?  It so reminds me of the ocean. I used the By the Seashore stamp set. I embossed the images in gold and cut out the shapes. They are lightly sponged with a mix of colors. I added a few pearls to finish up my mini ocean.



Coastal Cabana is one of my favorite colors. I added a greeting from the Lotus Blossom stamp set.
I added a layer of Gold Foil paper as a highlight. The ribbon is from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack. The other textures are Linen Thread (love it!) and Venetian Crochet Trim (love it too!).


There you go. Three easy cards where the paper does most of  the work.  This paper is available until March 31, 2015 and is free with a $50 purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment