Monday, January 12, 2015

Lotus Blossom Stamp Set


Here is another card that I made for a swap.

This is a wonderful new stamp set called Lotus Blossom. It is a photopolymer stamp which means it is clear and you can see through it.  This is the perfect stamp for this type of stamping.

There are three stamps to make the layers of this flower and two different greetings.

Layer #1 - Blushing Bride Ink

Layer #2 - Crisp Cantaloupe Ink

Layers #3 - Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder

The stamp set is really easy to use and creates a beautiful flower.


Other supplies:  Blushing Bride paper, Gold Foil paper, Best Year Ever paper, Linen Thread

3 comments:

  1. This looks so elegant. Gives me new ideas about how to use this stamp set. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on Pinterest. I would usually just pin this to my site, but this one is so beautiful I had to find your page and comment. That strip of gold foil is perfect! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete