Monday, July 21, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Wish Big! July 2014

Just wanted to share what came in the mail today - Paper Pumpkin Wish Big!

I love the Paper Pumpkin kits that come in the mail every month. They have changed a lot since the beginning of the program. They include more fun things and bigger stamp sets!

This month includes the 10 stamps shown below, a Blackberry Bliss ink spot, ribbon, twine, stars, hearts, 6 card bases and envelopes, 6 gift boxes and 12 tags. I am not even sure I have it all listed, but it is all fun stuff.

Paper Pumpkin is fun just creating everything the way it comes in the kit. It is also fun to wait and see what everyone else creates and pick your favorite ideas.

I played with the stamp set for at least 20 minutes before I even opened the rest of the kit. I haven't decided what to make first. I promise another post with my creations.

For some reason the stamp set doesn't look clear, if you click on the photo, the larger image is clear. One of the great mysteries of my photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment