Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Stampin' Up Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit

This kit is really fun and has so many options. You can sit down and make all the cards at once or make them as you need them.  The kit includes cards, envelopes, stamps, ink and embellishments.
All you need is a scissors and adhesive.

I gave these kits as Christmas gifts to my nieces. I heard good reviews and everyone is having fun.

I purchased one for myself and had a blast putting the cards together! Some I followed the suggested layout and some I did my own ideas.

Great way to make 20 unique and personalized cards and end up with a really fun stamp set.

The next two photos are of the kit contents and the stamp set. The third photo is all of my cards together.  I will feature close-ups of the cards in the next few posts.

I added other stamp sets and assorted left overs from other projects. Great way to use up left over buttons, scraps of ribbons, die cuts, etc.  It is all about having fun and creating your own cards.



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment