Friday, September 6, 2013

Fabulous Florets

I played along this week with the Nacho Average Challenge #53.  I have to give a shout out to Yapha Mason.  She is on the design team for these challenges.  I have been watching Yapha's blog for several months.  She kept doing all different challenges.  I finally had to try it. So Yapha, thank you for inspiring me to give it a try.

Here is the design for the challenge:



Here is my card:



Because the sketch was clean, I kept my card design simple.  That is part of the fun of a
challenge sketch.  You start with the sketch and from there the design choices are
completely yours.  Everyone's card will look different.  There are endless possibilities
from one sketch.

Stamp Set:  Fabulous Florets
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Crushed Curry Print (Sweater Weather), Whisper White
Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Linen Thread
Designer Buttons

11 comments:

  1. Great card, Tina!! I am so glad that you played along! Excellent job with the sketch!! I love the button, it's such a sweet touch. I hope that you will keep playing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Love the addition of the coordinating button and linen thread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to sound like a copy cat, but I love the button, too!! How do you tie such a cute bow?!!! :-) Love your card, and so glad Yapha introduced you to our challenges--sure hope you'll play along again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card. Thank you for playing. Great use of the button.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the colors you chose for your card. You did an amazing job of cutting out the flower. Glad you played along with us at Nacho Average. Hope you will play along again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina, what a beautiful color combo you selected. very feminine. and you're right. one sketch will yield hundreds of different cards. and yours is beautiful!
    thank you for playing along with us @ NAC. hope we inspire you to play again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the color combo and texture and all that fussy cutting. Wow! So glad you found us. Hope you come back and play along with us again real soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the sketch, Tina. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the purple and yellow color combo you used here; I've had a lot of fun since Crushed Curry came back :) Thanks for joining the Nacho fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! I love the color combo this is one of my favorite sets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! This color combo seems so chic and elegant!

    ReplyDelete